Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Purdue Liz likes "Date Night"

Title: "Date Night"
Author: Red Chevy
Chapters: one-shot
Words: 4,803
Reviews: 68
Summary: One shot. Written for the Dirty Talking Edward Contest. Edward is anxious to see Bella again after a week apart, making plans for their reunion. What happens when Bella has made plans of her own? AU AH OOC BXE. First Fanfic.


Ahhh, dear Pervlings, it’s my turn to bring you a one-shot. So I pulled up my favorites and started searching through it to find the perfect one. And when I say searching, I mean it; there are 216 stories in my favorites. I’m looking and looking, and I keep coming back to one of my all-time favorites. Date Night by RedChevy.

We start with our dear Edward, on shift at the hospital, reliving some of his favorites memories with Bella. It’s finally Date Night for them, a ritual they’ve developed and he’s pondering who he’ll be that evening. Mr. Slow and Gentle or Mr. Rough and Hard.

We get taken back to the night he first discovered how Bella loves a dirty talking Edward (and I mean really, who doesn’t?).

“Just when you think you can’t take anymore, I want to take you to the bedroom, bend you over the end of the bed and fuck you, hard. Pounding into you until you shout my name so loud the neighbors will know exactly who you belong to.”

Where was I? Oh, yes. Edward arrives home and falls into bed, only to be awakened by Bella who is intent on staking her claim on him.

“Shhhh…. Plans have changed, Edward. Tonight I am going to make you scream my name until you’re hoarse,” she said quite matter-of-factly.

And I’m going to leave this little gem right there, so that you can read it for yourselves. I’ll just say, I want to be this Bella. Having Edward bound, to do with as I wish. Now, run over and read it for yourselves and then leave Red a whole lot of love (she really likes that!).

As I was digging, I came across an author for the HP fandom that I absolutely adore. And I remembered that she had a lovely little gem that I really felt was worth sharing. It’s called Twilight Movie Madness by dracosoftie and here’s the summary: A short PWP in honor of the release of Twilight, which opens in the U.S. on Friday. Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Draco and Pansy talk about the Twilight book series.

I know that many of us are HP fans as well, and this one is just too good not to share, I promise you’ll be amused. (PS- I love everything dracosoftie has written.)

So go, read Date Night and then grab your man for some Date Night fun of your own. Then settle in for a good laugh at the HP characters discussing our beloved Twilight!

2 comments:

Jewels64 said...

Thanks for the recommendation! I really liked Edward in this!

I'm new to following y'all and I'm really enjoying reading all the posts!

Keep up the great work keeping me supplied in some really great fan fiction that I haven't had the chance to read yet!

TuttiiiDolciii said...

Oooh! So glad you rec'd this, Steph! I love Red's Date Night!