Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Thirty Days? Fuck that shit, I wouldn't last three.








Thirty Days




BananaPancakes7


17,614 



86



After a drunken bet with Emmett, Edward swears to abstain from sexual activity for an entire month. Bella isn't pleased. And temptation is a tricky bastard. AH. Rated M. B-day gift to queenofgrey.






Okay, so it's 'not technically' a one-shot but cut me some slack.  A few small things.

A) I adore Christina

B) I adore Christina's writing

C) If Christina doesn't update this story soon I'm going to cry

That being said.  It's hot. Jesus Christ, is it hot. I love it and... there isn't any sex yet. Now, hear me out. There is enough lemon to make your head spin so it's certainly NOT lacking for anything steamy.

See there is this bet. Eddie is dumb enough to think he can keep it in his pants (and away from Bella) for thirty days.  Yeah sounds easy right? Bitch please. You try it and tell me on Sunday (aka 4 days from now) how it's working for ya. 

Anyhoo, Bella is ready to mount the nearest lampost since he's hellbent and determined to win. Dumbass.  There are vibrators, near misses and a car ride to Hot Bitch's house that leads to some no-ladywear dinner times.

It's funny and cute, sweet and then a kick to the pants but it's her writing that stands out for me. I love it.  Clean, sharp, witty and gorgeous.

Read this, review it and then move onto "The Woods are Lovely Dark and Deep" and then wax poetic about how wonderful this author is.

xo
Nina

1 comments:

Eagles17 said...

Thanks so much for the lovely rec - just read it, and I loved it! This fic definitely needs more reviews. And I completely agree - I really hope Chrisiltina updates soon!