Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Lemon Report 1 May 2012


Photobucket
The Lemon Report - Fancy finding out what is on the FF bookshelves of the Pervy Girls of the PPSS? The lemon report lets you know our personal favourite updates of the week, and why you should give the fic a try.... It’s a great place to trawl for new recc’s and don’t forget to share your favourite update with us by leaving us a comment. In some cases, the Lemon Report may contain spoilers. Please read with caution.
Acronym Guide AU - Alternate Universe AH - All Human WIP - Work in Progress O/S - One Shot OOC - Out of Character WP - Wussperv Slash/Femslash - Features homosexual characters and romance.

by cyus
Merlin, O/S, Slash, RPF, Bradley/Colin

Jen - This is absolutely dirty, raw, and real. I was blown away.

Emmy - REAL PERSON FIC WARNING! :D - cyus Is one of the most emotive fic writers I have encountered. I think everyone of her fics leaves me feeling a bit sad or angsty or unsettled, deffo moved. This is no exception. 

Posy - I risk gushing here because this was such a brilliant story on so many levels. At the most basic, it’s about wanting to be wanted, but the more I read, I saw it was more about Colin needing to love and accept himself. It’s hot and a bit unsettling, like Emmy says, but that’s part of the story’s appeal. Its real and the emotions are raw and Bradley is about the most amazing thing to have ever lived (that’s saying a lot coming from a total Colin h00r).



Twilight, E/B, AU, WIP

Nico -I just love this story, there aren’t enough words to describe it and in the latest update Edward and Bella take their relationship to the next level. When Edward says “He was the string to Bella’s bow” I just melted. All I kept thinking was this Edward can be the string to my bow anytime. :) 

Emmy - I think this has to be one of my most favouritist Twi fics. I am so glad it is still updating. A wonderful wonderful twist on canon, a brilliant AU. It contains some real heart fluttery moments. And major progression in the last chapter for them! 

Jess - I had started this a while back and somehow got behind on a few updates. So, I started all over and GAH! So much love. I love the entire premise behind this story, and am anxious anxious anxious for more! These two melt my heart.



Merlin, AH, Complete, Slash, Merlin/Arthur

Jen - What a fun little ficlet. Merlin drives Arthur crazy, even though Arthur is dining with Morgana and Uther. Total fun and hotness. 

Posy - I love this story. It made me LOL and then pant at the hotness. So great.



Merlin, AU, Canon-era, Complete, Short, SEX-POLLEN, SLASH, MERTHUR

Emmy - (Apart from rereading The Student Prince for our Fandom Hopping Post last week) this was one (of quite a few!) of the best things I have read in the last few weeks. Its not a long fic, but it is superbly written. Yummy hot. And Arthur’s POV is just amazing. Gah, his soliloquy to Merlin’s neck - dkjsafhgbggjhg! 

Posy - Well, Emmy, he does have the most amazing neck. This is a great, fun story.



Twilight, AH, O/T, E/Leah

Jess - These characters have owned me from chapter one of this story. To get a sexy, sweet outtake of these two later in life left me all sorts of warm and fuzzy inside. 

Jen - I will admit to shamelessly begging IdPattThat for a shower wank. Apparently I was a good girl in a prior life. Unf!



Twilight, AH, WIP, E/B

Jess - If you are not reading this story you should be. I cannot say that strongly enough. This is one of the best, most unique stories I’ve read in a long time, and counselor continues to astound me with her ability to make magic happen with words. Every character in this story is vivid and simply stunning. And when she brings Edward and Bella together... amazing. 

Corie- Ditto everything Jess said seriously is one of my MUST reads.



Twilight, AH, WIP, E/B

Jess - This chapter was smokin’ hot. That’s all I’m saying. Go read. 

Nico - I’ve been so enjoying this and although I am a little behind Jess has just encouraged me to go catch up now! :)



by bmango
Twilight, AH, WIP, E/J Slash Angst

Jess - The very premise of this story rips me open, but seeing the love and trust growing between Edward and Jasper is so beautiful and simple. This chapter was extending boundaries and trying new things... and I loved every minute of their time together. I fear my heart won’t come back together when the shoe drops...but I can’t stop reading. So beautiful and good. 

Jen - I’m with Jess on this one. Gorgeous story, sweet boys.



Star Trek, RPF, Chris Pine/Zachary Quinto (aka Pinto), Slash

Posy -I was begging for something new to read the other day on Twitter. Any fandom as long as it was slash was my request, and Melooza delivered with this story as well as the other Pinto piece below. Yay! This is a four part story starting with Chris and Zach meeting up at a con dressed in full on Star Trek costumes. They are nerdy teenage boys who fumble and flail, many times dressed as Kirk and Spock. ;) We get to watch these boys grow into men in the four parts and they are so in love. Great read. 

Chele - This is completely and wholly adorable. I loved it like crazy. It is hot and pure sweetness. Jen - I can not even with the adorable. Loved.



Merlin, Modern AU, Novella Complete, Prostitution, Restraints, SLASH, MERTHUR

Emmy - Woah!!! This is an old old fic, from one of the first KinkMe contests. It is SO GOOD! I cannot believe I hadn’t read it until now... This fic really really packs a punch. Soooo good. I started off really not liking Arthur and being concerned for Merlin. But by the end of it? Well I was feeling for Arthur. This fic has lots of lemony lemon, but. There is one VERY sexy scene, that packs such an emotional punch, when Merlin is riding Arthur, it involves scars and just WOAH.... Read this! (if you are not fail like me and have read already? THEN READ IT AGAIN!) EPIC 

Posy - That was epic. Holy Merlin!!! Super hot and dark and yes, very emotional despite how the story begins. SO amazing.



Merlin, Canon-Era AU, Magic, Sex-Slave, Castrated, SLASH, MERTHUR

Emmy -I reread this fic this week, at first I forgot I had read this fic.. And then I had to read it as its SO RUDDY GOOD! :) It should be angsty. And it sort of is. But Merlin. Oh my Merlin in this. The ending kills me everytime, legitimate tears and heart clench. (in a good way). Arthur has to take care of Merlin in ways that Merlin doesn’t realise he needs. He also has to take care of him the way that Merlin craves/needs.... A fandom standard. A must read

Posy - I’m so glad Emmy told me about his fic. It’s truly amazing. It hurts in all the right places but is so fluffy that it made me smile so much my face hurt. It totally plays to my huge love of destiny and all my romantic notions that must be stoked from time to time. 


Jen - oooh. I need to read this.

Twilight, AU, WIP (almost complete!), E/B

Emmy -This fic is a GREAT AU. So good. Bella and Edwards love so much more believable for having loved before. There’s an eerieness to this fic, like the woods that surround the guest house Bella was staying at with her Dad and Sue. But underneath it all is love, love, love! 

Corie- The beauty of this AU is unparalleled it's unique and what Rochelle does with the characters and twist their canon never fails to leave me so excited with each and every chapter.

RPF, Chris Pine/Zachary Quinto, Slash

Posy - Zach walks into a bookstore and sees a man with the bluest eyes he’s ever seen. When Zach talks to the man, the blond stares at his mouth and then bolts. When the sales lady comes to explain that her brother Chris is deaf, the odd mouth staring suddenly makes sense. This is a very sweet love story that left me happy and gooshy.

Twilight, Edward/Bella, Complete, AH

Corie- So um if you’re like the last person in the fandom to read this story like I was I recommend you check it out! There is a reason this is such a classic fic. It’s thick with teenage rebellion, drinking living to big and to loud and of course SEX. This fic is dripping with sex in all the right ways. I found myself reading fic like I use to gobbling it up and unable to do anything productive till I finished luckily its a great fast read.

Harry Potter - Harry/Draco

Chele - Wicked-awesome Hogwarts era fic. This is the definition of PWP, with nothing but smut from start to finish, and yet the intense characterizations make it feel like it’s a lush and complete story of attraction and forbidden desires. Never have two boys rutting in an empty classroom been so completely incendiary.

0 comments: