Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Photobucket
The Lemon Report - Fancy finding out what is on the FF bookshelves of the Pervy Girls of the PPSS? The lemon report lets you know our personal favourite updates of the week, and why you should give the fic a try.... It’s a great place to trawl for new recc’s and don’t forget to share your favourite update with us by leaving us a comment. In some cases, the Lemon Report may contain spoilers. Please read with caution.
Acronym Guide AU - Alternate Universe AH - All Human WIP - Work in Progress O/S - One Shot OOC - Out of Character WP - Wussperv Slash/Femslash - Features homosexual characters and romance.

Twilight, WIP, E/B, AH

Nico -Bella is hairdresser, Edward is a walk in who has been traumatized by a hair cut in the past, what starts out innocent turns into more. Don’t let this over 200 chapters frighten you away. The chapters are drabbles and you fly right through them. Edward is adorably sexy and way over his head, Bella is young but not too young and knows how to push all of Edward’s buttons in the best of ways. :)

by Anon
Merlin, AH, AU, Complete, Tissue Alert, Slash, Merlin/Arthur

Posy - This tragically beautiful story was begun last year and just finished up a few days after mother’s day. Once I started reading, I couldn’t stop. It is based on a novel by Irish writer Jamie O’Neill of the same name. Set at the beginning of a political uprising, this Anon writer was able to captivate me and embrace me into the tender friendship and love that Merlin and Arthur share.

Harry Potter, Harry/Draco, Mpreg

Chele - Perhaps this theme has been done like crazy, but this is my first Veela fic, and now that I’ve read Draco as a veela, I may never be able to separate that from my headcanon. Harry is working as a nurse in St. Mungo’s when he forges an unbreakable bond with a desperately ill patient. A little heart achy, a lot swoony, and a bit of sexy hotness.

Merlin, Modern AH, Flangst, Mentions of trauma, O/S, SLASH, Merthur

Emmy - This fic is so beautifully written. Merlin’s last relationship was not a good one. Thankfully he’s with Arthur now. But Merlin’s past has put a huge intimacy barrier between the two of them. Arthur never pushes or badgers, but a few months on Merlin is slowly ready to take a step or two forward. A beautiful gentle lemon full of love and trust.

Twilight, AH, Complete, E/B

Teal - I’m a little behind on my updates, but this little fic is now complete, and oh how sweet it is. It’s kind of my dream-come-true fic... Edward and Bella meet in St. Croix and live the island/beach lifestyle together. It’s now complete, and the ooey gooey ending will rot your teeth and have your smiling like crazy. Even better, Ro has another story going from her Fictionista Workshop prompts, so I’m moving right along to that one. I hope you will too! Emmy - I love Rochelle Allison’s writing SO much but am yet to start her new stuff. I MUST find time to do so soon.. Gah, sounds so good. Corie- I adore this one. The scenery and St. Croix is like a 3rd character in the relationship and gives this story such life.

Merlin, Canon era AU, MAGIC, Druid!Merlin! (YAY!), O/S, SLASH, Merthur

Emmy - I cannot tell you HOW excited I get when I find new Druid!Merlin! fics!!! SO excited! This is a really good fic, slight elements of non/dub-con, but not really. Really good. Arthur and Emrys have very different views on what their destiny means. Emrys is adorable and complex, and Arthur is lovely and noble. Please gimme more Druid!King!Merlin! fics please! :)

Twilight, AH, WIP, E/B

Emmy - I just adore Edward in this fic. He’s so engaging and complex. And Bella? What a mystery. Plus I love the use of Leah and her characterisation.... I am way behind on updates so only caught this update this week. But finally finally finally for Edward. Just a tiny wee taste. Will it be enough????

Avengers/Marvel, Darcy/Clint(Hawkeye)

Chele - Darcy tries to come to terms with wanting more than just amazing sex with Clint. Clint tries to find a way to be different than he is, to be able to give more than he can. Amazing sex ensues, and maybe a little sadz.

RPF - Merlin Cast, AH, O/S, Angsty, SLASH, Brolin/Codley

Emmy - RPF warning! After the yummy fest of footie tottie on Sunday, aka Soccer Six, I went on a Brolin fic search and found this one I had missed. An interesting and lovely fic. Bradley and Colin act on the tension between them when drunk, but it doesn’t go to plan. The sex was supposed to have been good? Will they give it another go? A bit angstier than it sounds. Very nicely done.

Twilight, E/B, Complete

Corie- This story was a breath of fresh air. Imagine a hot sweaty rock climbing Edward who takes a Gumby Bella under his wing. I can’t tell you the amount of fun I had reading this, humor, sexual tension it's all there. This story is complete and such a great read.

Merlin, Modern AU, Novella-Complete, Angsty, SLASH, Merthur

Emmy - I’m still a WussPerv. But I do like a good angsty break up fic, AS LONG AS its ends up HEA. Yes I am a bit daft. This fic is really good though. Merlin is sweet, and kind and a wee bitty lost. Whereas Arthur is maybe actually even more lost. He just doesn’t realise it as first.... A great fic about finding yourself and what you’ve lost.

Twilight, E/B, WP

Corie- Each and every chapter of this story makes me happy. It’s unique, sweet, and sexy. I can’t say enough how much I love this Edward.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

A little bummed that there's no 1D this time around, but I adore Lather Rinse Repeat. Your Lemon Reports make my day. (: