Monday, October 5, 2009

DefinatelyStaying's Favorite Lemon




I first started talking to Beautiful Figment because of her reviews for The Forbidden Room and A House of Cards, I never knew that she was an author in her own right until one day I happened upon her profile. The summary for What I Failed to Realize intrigued me, so I opened it up. From that moment, I was hers, she absolutely owned me. And then, I got to Chapter 5 – the magical chapter 5 that I just have to share with you - this is Jasper POV:

Edward pushes my legs apart with his knee and settles
his hips in between my thighs. Pressing his hips forward he grinds his erection
into mine.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

I arch my back and cry out through gritted teeth.
Edward is still looking at me, his trademark lopsided grin on his
face.

Pressing his lips to my ear, he throws my words back
at me in a deep purr. “You like that, don’t you, Jasper?”

I whimper pitifully in response and strain against the
hands that keep me pinned to the floor.

His voice turns to gravel as he continues to purr into
my ear. “I’ll take that as a, ‘yes.’”

I’m gone. Fucking gone.

When she offered herself on the block for Support Stacie, I knew I had to have her. I clawed my way through the throng, and was successful.

I don’t have a lot of time to read anymore, but What I Failed to Realize is so fucking hot that I paid real money to get her to write a story just for me, that is the best endorsement I can offer.

- DefinatelyStaying

3 comments:

kimberlesk said...

LOL -- I know what you mean!! I love What I Failed to Realize -- but my fave lemon is the "dream" Jasper has about servicing Edward ... I posted that for all my FF friends, leaving it vague enough, so they wouldn't know it was J on E until Edward says his name near the end. They were all fooled!! I swear that was the hottest BJ I've ever read!!

Sue said...

I concur, I am so in love with her fics, all of them, she rocks my socks every update. I love me some BeautifulFigment. Care to share your personal BF story?? Cause damn girl I wanna read it

Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.