Sunday, October 11, 2009

D.I.L.F. Winners

Photobucket <--HeatherDawn

First, I'd like to thank every single person that entered, from the seasoned writers to the freshman authors that chose this contest to get their feet wet. I was expecting a handful of entries, not over forty.

So, for that I am grateful.


A huge thank you to everyone that voted, and especially to the judges who agreed to help, the fantastically delightful Pippapear, Gemmabobella the sweetheart extraordinaire and the glorious and lovely LolaShoes.


The public vote winners are as follows, a huge thank you to Hope aka Manyfandom for helping my technotarded ass by making all the banners. Thank you Hopey.


Without anymore rambling from me I give you the D.I.L.F. winners.





2nd Place with 205 Votes "Only You Can Save Me" by Kyla713


3rd Place with 204 Votes "Unplanned" by Jennde


4th Place with 192 Votes "Moths to a Flame" by Nan McCullen


5th Place with 180 Votes "Rings & Porch Swings" by FiberKitty

The judges each picked their individual winners...


Gemma's choice for #1 D.I.L.F




Emmy's choice for #1 D.I.L.F.


"Only You Can Save Me" by Kyla713





"Settling" by TheLadyintheGrey42

So, here's the thing. I couldn't pick one winner for my choice. Since it
is technically my contest I decided to pick four winners though honestly? I'd pick them all.



I'll preface the first winner with the following explanation. I don't read AU where the vamps cheat on each other or are non-canon. Apparently, I'm a blazing hypocrite when it comes to one-shots because the following I read twice and seriously went cross-eyed. Yeah, Nina liked it that fucking much. Fucking Hot Bitch gets me every time!


Nina's choice for D.I.L.F. story that goes against everything I read (though I'll say I enjoyed this tremendously) "The Hummer" by Marbarberella


Jesus, Mary, Joseph and Ringo. You know a story is good when you've got to go back and read it again because you're CONVINCED you missed the fucking breadcrumb clues that had to have been left. Yeah, she left no clues. She crafted this fucking gem so well that it stumped EVERYONE that read it. Good on you babes.


Nina's choice for D.I.L.F. story that shocked the ever loving shit out of me


It's not that I hate Esme, okay yes it is. I hate her. Only because she gets to bone Carlisle. Fuck off. That being said, it takes A LOT for me to tolerate her in a story that doesn't have her resting peacefully in dust form in a fucking urn. Congrats AddisonJ, you've succeeded in not only not making me hate her, but actually like the character. IN THIS ONE SHOT ONLY.


Nina's choice for D.I.L.F. story that made me not hate Esme (which is an EXTREMELY hard thing to accomplish) The Best Worst First Date Ever by AddisonJ






Sooooo, funny story about the following one-shot. Much like I have the (now defunct bullshit) rule about AU non-canon, Algie has a rule as well that she even listed in her profile. Well, my love for Algie knows no bounds because not only did she break a rule for me, but she also got flamed for it via cunty (Yes Lola, it is a real word) review. So for that, I humbly thankee Algie my love for Wood.


Nina's choice for D.I.L.F. author that went out of their comfort zone to write me something hot.



In closing, I'd just like to reiterate my humble thanks to all that submitted their stories. I honestly hope that they're continued and when you do, please let me know. ninapolitan@pervpackssmutshack.com




Also, with all the fandom wank and fuckery lately, I'd like to say.


Vive la Fandom! Support the writers & appreciate the readers!

0 comments: