Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Lemon Report 1/17/2012




Photobucket
The Lemon Report - Fancy finding out what is on the FF bookshelves of the Pervy Girls of the PPSS? The lemon report lets you know our personal favourite updates of the week, and why you should give the fic a try.... It’s a great place to trawl for new recc’s and don’t forget to share your favourite update with us by leaving us a comment.

In some cases, the Lemon Report may contain spoilers. Please read with caution.




Acronym Guide
AU - Alternate Universe
AH - All Human
WIP - Work in Progress
O/S - One Shot
OOC - Out of Character
WP - Wussperv
Slash/Femslash - Features homosexual characters and romance.





Merlin/Arthur, Slash, reincarnationfic!, oneshot


Posy -Arthur is hyper-aware of Merlin, conscious of his needs, tracking him even though he doesn’t want to. Why did he have to “soul-bond” with this skinny kid? This is a short, funny story that’s also hot with a few sweet moments mixed in between the teenage angst.

Emmy - It seems like we recc one of her fics everyweek. But they are THAT good! This is yummo yummo and slightly sweet and clenchy at the same time. Perfection. Gah.





E/B, AH/AU, WIP


Nico -What’s not to love, Caveward is sweet, sexy and every darn time he says “hoh” it gets me hot and bothered and giggling at the same time! It proves that you don’t need words for it to be hot hot hot. :)

Corie- It’s the absolute sweetness of this Edward that has me hooked. It’s his simplicity that makes it work so well. The heat and instinct drive the lemons and I giggle each and every time he says he wants to put a baby in her. So endearing and lovely.

Posy - OMGosh! I just read the first chapter of this and need to read more!





E/B, AH, WIP


Nico -Fetish Fanfic has done it again and left me speechless... Edward is on the prowl literally and Bella is in his sites, he will give you a whole new meaning to “pouncing”. :)

Jen - Oh! I’m so glad Nico stuck this in! I read and loved the original BPOV o/s. Reading about how Edward prepared himself for evening, and then seeing the encounter through his eyes is just as sexy.

Emmy - This is such an interesting fic. I love how primal it is. Rarrrrr! Yum.





Harry Potter/Draco Malfoy, Slash, O/S


Posy - After the war everyone returns to Hogwarts for their eighth year and everything is different. Harry has changed. House segregation isn’t what it once was. Hermione calls that fighting Harry and Draco have done the previous seven years foreplay. Turns out, she’s right! Violent beginnings lead to some hot sex though.





AH, Complete, E/B


Teal - With so many of my current reads in transitional points (and by that I mean no smut *hehe*), I had to look back on some of my old favorites for trusty lemons, lust, and love. Same Time Next Year is a roller coaster of emotions with gorgeous love and lust scenes, growth, change, and mystery. Though a few years old, as far as completed fics go, this one is a classic must-read in my book!

Emmy - I am so now going to reread this fic! Thanks Teal! :)





Edward & Bella, WIP,


Corie- I adore this story seriously it owns me. The sexual tension is out of this world. This last update had one hell of an oral scene with them in the office where all that tension was created. I love the way TheSaintsMistress writes such strong characters. They are demanding and slightly damaged but together they work so well and are one of my very favorite couples I’m reading.

Emmy - This is **so** going on my TBR list!! Sounds ahmazing! Thanks lovey!





AH, Complete, E/B


Teal - There’s something about a story that stays with you long after it completes, be it an emotional journey or just a fun lemon-fest. This one was a little of both! I found myself thinking of many scenes and the abundance of exploration and discovery these characters shared. Young love...new love at its finest. Sometimes, you need a little of that to remind you why we all love fanfic (and the original love story!) so very much =)

Jess - Man, it’s been a long time since I read this -- in fact, so long I realized I actually read this on Twilighted! -- LOVE this story and Bella’s push for exploration and the confidence she finds in doing it. hehe I said, doing it.

Chele - This was the first multichap fic I read in the fandom. Opened my eyes to the possibilities of smut. Still a fun place to go for an AU.





AU, O/S, B/Jacob


Jess - It’s rare that I read B/Jacob stories, but there is something so compelling about grrlinterrupted’s writing. She makes you want Bella to be with Jacob, painting a picture so complete and beautiful for these two. There’s so much promise, such richness, and when they finally give in to each other - or should I say, when Bella finally gives her heart and Jake accepts it, it’s breathtaking.

As an aside, Jen and I had a little back and forth, and we thought it was worth adding that the comparisons and the negative commentary on Edward’s canon characteristics were hard to stomach but absolutely spot on. It’s rare to actually look at him in a less than positive light, but as Jen mentioned, Stephenie Meyer could have easily made this a two book story and left her to fall in love with Jacob. This is sort of what could have happened had Edward come back and the “fault lines” in their relationship broke up and revealed what was beneath.

Jen - Like Jess says, this is beautiful. As much as I love Edward, many of his negative canon traits are ignored by canon Bella. grrlinterrupted gives us a Bella who wakes up to his faults and finally listens to the voice inside her that says that Jake is who she both wants and needs. To steal from Jess again--the way grrlinterrupted writes their union (physical and emotional) is fabulous.





AH, WIP, Em/Riley


Jess - So, in my head, I thought I had read this, but I realized after reading some of the lovin’ this fic received from the other Pervs in our Twi Kink Slash Brigade post, I decided to give it another chance... which actually turned out to be the first chance. I’m so fail. LOL At any rate, I love watching these two explore and find themselves - as individuals and each other. The chemistry between these two is freaking hot! Seriously, if you love slash, you gotta read this!

Jen - I continue to adore each and every word of this. So glad Jess gave it a chance!





AH, WIP, E/B


Jess - As per the usual, LyricalKris’s words are like magic. She has crafted a Wussperv-approved story told from a different person’s perspective in every chapter. I was skeptical when she started, but it has been amazing to see how each chapter gives us just a little bit more information, a little bit more of the story, in a completely realistic way.

This story isn’t super smutty, but it’s got a delightfully perfect lemon in chapter 19! Seriously, I love this story and will be sad to see it end later this week!

Jen - What she said! I love the different perspectives on E & B’s relationship as it grows, and the lemon is so perfect for these characters. Adore.





AH, O/T, E/B


Jess - This was such a fun outtake to read, and it was full of steam goodness. These two were awesome in the main story, and this little bit of lemony goodness was just what I needed!

Jen - What a treat to get a little bit more of Edward and Bella from this fun, sweet story.

Corie- I agree with the girls up there I love when we get to see a glimpse into the lives of characters we love and this was such a fun and playful peek in their window.

Emmy - I just adore Magnolia822’s writing. So it was a treat to get this wee update of their lives. Made me want to reread the fic. Gah! Hope we get some new delights from Magnolia822 soon! :)





Game of Thrones Fandom, Sandor/Sansa, Warnings: Underage, References to violence.


Chele - Thanks to Jeanne, I’ve gone plummeting down the rabbit hole of the Game of Thrones fandom. There is so much need/ache/wrong/awesome fic to be found here, and Scars is a perfect example of the awesome that abounds.
This short (3 chap.) story does a beautiful job of taking the UST and intensity in canon between Sandor Clegane and Sansa Stark and showing it’s potential to bloom. The erotica is insanely intense because it’s just this side of wrong, making it so very right.
If you’ve been watching the show or reading the books... you MUST read the fic.

Jeanne - I’m not going to even fucking lie I ship Sandor/Sansa like a crackwhore loves her crack. Yes, age difference and all. This beautifully written fic demonstrates what is so alluring about this pairing. Despite Sandor’s gruff, brutal nature and Sansa’s delicate, naiveté they are complementary and they bring out new qualities in each other. By the end, Sansa finds her strength and Sandor finds his gentle side, and they both find their happily ever after. Did I mention the sex is incredible? Oh fuck yeah!





AH, O/S, Carlisle/Rosalie


Jen - What a yummy bit of smut mskathy wrote for MJinAspen’s birthday. You’ll squirm. Carlisle & Rosalie is definitely a pairing that should be explored more. Don’t miss the gif that inspired the o/s. UNF!

Teal - Oh yes. Oh yes, yes, yes. There simply is not enough Carlisle/Rosalie in the fandom, and I am soooo happy to have found this little treat in my box. The characters clearly hold more depth than what is explored, but the peek we get at their relationship is just the perfect amount to balance a fuckton of hot and heavy smut upon! Rawr!!





AH, O/S, Bella/Angela, femmeslash


Jen - I love Angela, and always want more more more fic starring her. This is a sexy yet heart-wrenching o/s firmly anchored in canon Angela’s status as a preacher’s kid. I’m left wondering how Angela’s decision affects the rest of her life.





Description


Jen - So fucking delicious. So smutty. Edward’s being coached by his dad, Carlisle, in how to please a woman. Unbeknownst to them, Esme, Edward’s mom, is offering encouragement to Bella. This chapter is so much fun as Bella finally wears down Edward’s resistance so she can spend some quality time face to face with little (big) Edward. So thankful that GreenPuma’s got her mojo back.

Emmy - Yes! What Jen said. SO super to have GreenPuma back!





AH, WIP, Peter/Jasper, Slash


Jen - *flails* Love strait-laced politician on the outside, turned on by getting tattooed on the inside Peter and the sexy as fuck tattoo artist Jasper. Jasper’s kind of dominant and growly and possessive here and my pants couldn’t be happier about it. I need more!

Emmy - Peter and Jasper together work very well! Was really pleased to see more added to this one-shot. Fun, smutty, sexy, possessive times!

Jess - There are no words. So. Much. Hot!

Teal - You know the feelings I have about Peter and Jasper... Peter is so much fun with his deviant, pervy mind he keeps so hidden, and Jasper is the right kind of sexy and confident to make him squirm. Yummy!





AH, WIP, Companion piece, SLASH, E/J


Emmy - This fic has been a slow build companion piece to the delightful Insomnia. And finally we have had some intensely hot lemons between these two cuties. Yum, yum, yum. And so nice to see them getting the sweet and happiness that they both deserve! And finally some sleep for Edward.. That’s what happens when you get relentlessly shagged out!

3 comments:

Ironic Twist said...

I guest reviewed Same Time Next Year back on the PPSS 1.0 what feels like a decade ago. It's closer to three years, tho. Got to meet the lovely @socat when New Moon was released. One of my all time faves to this day!!

Laura Kaye said...

Thanks for including The List! I get the biggest kick that people are still reading it! :D

Lauren said...

Hi,

Thought I'd let you know that A Certain Perspective is actually called A Certain Point Of View. :)