Sunday, January 29, 2012

Turn Me On: Insatiable Desires 1-30-12

PhotobucketWe want to know what turns you on, ladies! Which fics are rocking your world and are must reads for us Pervs? We want you to tell us what you like, what turns you on about this fic. Let’s talk about it over a glass of wine and get everyone reading it.


For this installment of Turn me on, two pervs (Nico and Corie) team up with Guest Perv Elle to tempt you into reading a deliciously, dirty fic. Please note: This fic is about two hypersexual teenagers, and it is graphic. If the subject matter (or age of the characters) makes you uncomfortable feel free to not read. However, if you’re intrigued go ahead and read what our pervs have to say about this smutty fic, and if it turns you on, give it a try. We promise not to tell on you.


Title: Insatiable Desires
Author: Itzmegan73
Status: WIP
Chapters: 13
Summary: What happens when the paths of two highly intelligent hypersexuals cross?



Elle
I owe the discovery of this yummy smut from the campers at ADF. The author originally had all first 12 chapters posted on her blog and it’s a wonderful surprise that recently she added this story in her ffnet profile as well.

Insatiable Desire is basically a story about two teens who are hypersexual. Mr. Webster's definition of a "hypersexual" is "exhibiting unusual or excessive concern with or indulgence in sexual activity". Being that the story so far is only being told in Bella's POV, we're given the *cause* of her being hypersexual at the very beginning - back when she was barely a 12-yr old girl, *playing-around* with a 15-yr old boy (and *gasps* it IS NOT Edward!).

In the first chapter alone we are given then a brief sexual history of Bella (from having sex with a steady boyfriend, to a sex video scandal with multiple partners) that brings headache to Bella's single but a prominent psychiatrist mom, Renee. Renee then decided for Bella to have a one-on-one counseling session with a counselor (to try and *cure* her of this "hypersexual disorder."), that because of unfavorable circumstances became a group counseling session.

Here in this group counseling session did she *accidentally* seek out Edward. Why *accidentally* you may ask? That part of the story itself is so entertaining to read, and when she eventually found-out who this "Edward" is that she's supposed to be after? Well, let's just say it isn't who she (or even I) expected - appearance-wise!

Bella and Edward had a, let's say a "hate-at-first-sight" thing in this fic, well I guess at least at Edward's part. We can clearly see here that Bella's the only one doing the effort to be friendly with Edward. But it seems all of her efforts backfire ESPECIALLY when Edward caught her stealing a candy from his aunt's shop & incriminating herself further because Edward had recorded her confession:
“Can’t you just…let me off with a warning or something if I promise not to do it again?” If I was smart, I would have said that with a Marilyn Monroe-esque pout as I fingered the lapel of his shirt with one finger. Instead, I kind of chuckled as I said it, and that might have been what set Edward off as he stood up suddenly and knocked over the chair he’d been sitting in.

“No!” He bellowed. “No, I cannot let you off with a warning. You fuckin’ broke the law. You stole shit. You fuckin’ signed an agreement that you would not defraud or defame the company in any way while employed here. Who do you think you are? You can just do whatever the fuck you want and get away with it? You think my family, my aunt, should pay for your disregard of how much it costs to run this place?”

Okay, whoa. Overreact much?

“Look, I’m sorry, okay?” I apologized. “And of course I don’t think your family should pay. I’ll pay for it, okay? I’ll pay for the candy I ate and we’ll call it even.”

“That’s not even. The only reason you’re willing to pay is because you got caught. You’ll do it again and it’ll be much harder to catch you. That’s how all thieves are,” Edward stated. He seemed to be having a bit of fun at my expense, but I couldn’t afford to call him on it. Not when I was only one rung above groveling.

“Well…then…I’ll do whatever you want…” a vision of me riding a naked Edward, reverse cowgirl, danced through my mind. Perish the thought. But if that’s what it took, at least I’d only be proving my mother right on one part of her argument – the trashy tramp factor.

“I want you to quit,” Edward shrugged.

“Come on, Edward. Have a heart.”

“Why should I?”

“Because,” I leveled him with a stare, “I’ll do anything you want.”

“Anything?”

By George, I think he’s got it!

“Anything.”

“If I don’t turn in this recording to my aunt?”

“And you quit trying to fire me.”

Edward looked down at his recording device as if he were deliberating on the idea. “So then give me something to record over it with,” he said suddenly.

“Uh…okay,” I said slowly. That sounded eerily too easy. “What do you want me to record?”

“I’ll do the recording,” Edward said cryptically as he tossed the recorder between his hands; his eyes focused serenely on the wall in front of him.

“Sure, whatever,” I agreed. It beat seeing him naked.

Suddenly his eyes locked on to mine, and I can’t determine if he actually said it, or if he merely mouthed it and I read his lips,

“Do you have a vibrator?”

Dun dun DUN!!! And so it begins… the journey of our two hypersexual! There are far more lemontastic encounters of these two in the succeeding chapters that I won’t spoil for you potential readers out there.

So read, enjoy and don’t forget to leave a “thank you” and a review for the great author of this fic that is Itzmegan73.


Corie
I love fic. Just plain love the fact that we have these characters we all fell in love with and see them in so many different scenarios whether its our deepest fantasy or worst nightmare . This is one of those stories for me. I feel like a voyeur while reading it, makes me feel dirty and like I have a secret of my own. I love stories that can make me feel that way that push my boundaries and test my limits on morals and human nature.

We see how this compulsion of being a hypersexual can break up family relationships and change the perception society has about a person. There is such a loneliness in this disorder a void they continue to use sex to fill. I love seeing layered characters that have depth and emotion written to them and these certainly do. There are some intense scenes between Bella and some of her sexual conquest but nothing compares to that first moment with Edward the strange boy that works at the local movie theater with her.

"You're so soft," he said quietly.

Yeah. I'd heard that before. I'm soft. I'm hot. I'm wet. Blah, blah fuckin' blah. Well I can certainly tell you what I'm not right now. Cumming.

Edward's hands continued to roam up my legs, across my hips, over my ass…it was a circuit he repeated a few times before he decided to talk to me again in that sexy voice.

"It's sort of a contradiction, isn't it? How soft you are?" he crooned. "Because I bet you hate soft…I bet you like it hard and rough."

Suddenly his hands started to mimic his words and he grabbed a fistful of my thigh forcefully before pinching the sensitive flesh at the crook of my pelvis.

I wanted to yell 'ow!', only I couldn't, because for a momentary second, he finally got it right and touched me. The tip of his finger struck my clit with quick determination, as if it were a key on an ancient typewriter.

Instantly I was wetter than I'd been all night. I waited for more of his touch, but instead…Slap! Slap! Slap! His fingers came down hard and firm against my pussy and my body struggled to define the dichotomy of sensations – the pleasure and the pain. I didn't know if the ensuing ache was from his strike or my need for more of it.

"You like that, don't you?"

But I didn't have a chance to answer before his question was followed by another succession of blows between my legs.

I wanted to hate it. I wanted to tell him to knock it off and get back to what we'd agreed upon. I wanted to remind him that I'd never said he could put his hands on me. I wanted to tell him I felt violated.

But I couldn't say any of those things for two reasons. First, because even I'm not that big a liar, and second, the XXX moans that were pouring out of my mouth totally prohibited the formation of any coherent words.

"Does it feel good?" his voice slithered against my ear as he pulled back my pussy lips and flicked the vulnerable nub hiding just underneath.

Just as I was deciphering the pleasure from that move, Edward's hands stilled and I was left heaving and panting and waiting for more.

My stomach was a series of tight knots and my legs and ass ached with the pain of unclenched nerves. My pussy yearned for intense, prolonged, direct stimulation. I wasn't sure how much longer I could hold on…

And then I did it; exactly what I said I wouldn't do.

"Please," I murmured lowly, embarrassed at what I'd been rendered to do.

This story so far is as much about the power of sex as it is about anything else. How it can destroy, fill and cause loneliness and maybe maybe just heal. I can’t wait to see where the story goes and how these characters grow and change. Itzmegan73 is doing a phenomenal job of turning me on so far. Come feel dirty with me take a chance on this one.


Nico
When the girls started to talk about this story I knew I just had to read it. I’m never one to give too much away cause I hate to be a spoiler... But I love how from the start the we get to see the dynamic of Bella and her Mom’s relationship, the reality that even if your a professional in a field all bets are off when we are talking about friends and family. From there in comes Edward and I love love love how he starts off as a pimply, glance over type, that through his transformation gets to blossom in so many different ways. :)

So you might be thinking, that’s all good and dandy but what about the smut?? Oh trust me there is plenty of that and whew.... Edward is so sexy even in the most cramped of places... ;) Bella is no slouch either and the chemistry between the two of them sparks and sizzles throughout. I love the balance between drama, story line, humor and delicious goodness that it always keeps me on my toes and I can’t wait for the next installment.

Interested in being a Turn Me On guest reviewer for the Perv Pack's Smut Shack? Click the banner below, fill out the form, and get your answer in the next installment of TURN ME ON.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Worth a read!