Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Lemon Report 27 March 2012

Photobucket
The Lemon Report - Fancy finding out what is on the FF bookshelves of the Pervy Girls of the PPSS? The lemon report lets you know our personal favourite updates of the week, and why you should give the fic a try.... It’s a great place to trawl for new recc’s and don’t forget to share your favourite update with us by leaving us a comment.

In some cases, the Lemon Report may contain spoilers. Please read with caution.

Acronym Guide
AU - Alternate Universe
AH - All Human
WIP - Work in Progress
O/S - One Shot
OOC - Out of Character
WP - Wussperv
Slash/Femslash - Features homosexual characters and romance.


Twilight - AH, WIP, E/B/Em. Threesome


Chele - Poly Lovers Rejoice!!! The latest section in the “What happens in.....” universe is shoving its way into my box, and it’s shaping up to be the hottest yet. Edward and Bella are meeting Emmett in New York, where he’s staying for business, for one steamy weekend. There will be smut. Oh, yes. there will be smut.

Corie- I love a good threesome and with Chele talking about this all week I plan to dive into this series! I have read and loved this author before and she’s fantastic so excited to jump in!

Jen - I’ve loved these three from the get-go and I’m so excited that Sadtomato and MyLifeandHis were motivated to write more. So delish.


Harry Potter - O/S, Hermione/Sirius


Chele - Somewhere, in the deepest recesses of my secret heart, Sirius lays gasping on this side of the veil, rejected by death, and embraced in Hermione’s arms. This is that fic. It gave me the smut I need to carry on.

Jen - It wouldn’t have occurred to me to seek out Hermione/Sirius, but now that I read this, I get it. They are what the other needs after the war. Both lovely and smutty.


Twilight, AH, WIP, E/B


Corie- We have a FOOTJOB I mean...lol just kidding (but they totally talk about it). What we do have is some mighty fine finger and handjobs in the last update. I adore this story and it makes me laugh and fall completely in love with these characters. Bella is quirky and awkward and just so damn funny and Edward not only loves her for it, but totally gets her. I’m a sucker for friends falling in love and this is one of my faves.

Emmy - You beat me to it Corie! I was gonna shove this in AND pull the footjob joke. LOL. A perfect update. All the humour and charm of the previous chapters, but in the mix this time was sexy and tender. Yum, yum, yum.

Jess - I have just started this but love it already!!


Harry Potter - Complete, Sirius/Severus


Chele - Yes. You read that pairing right. This fic pairs Sirius Black and Severus Snape and it does it brilliantly. Sirius has amnesia, and what starts as a cruel joke on his part, pretending that he and Sirius were lovers, turns out to be so much more.
Smuttastic and wonderful.


Twilight, AH, WIP, E/B


Jen - The only thing better than drunk!Edward’s banter with Jasper is Bella fully declaring herself! I’m so happy for Edward- his patience for Bella as she worked through her amnesia is paying off. He definitely did the right thing. /corny.


Harry Potter - O/S, Harry/Draco


Posy -The crew is headed back on the Hogwarts Express for their eighth year. While Draco and Harry mysteriously decide to sit together in their own compartment, Ron basically causes the train to stop by pulling the emergency chain while trying to catch a chocolate frog. Hermione goes to make sure everyone is okay on the train and opens up a compartment where she heard moaning. Yummy moaning. Mmmm.


Twilight, AH, WIP, E/B


Emmy - What can I say about this fic that I haven’t already said before?? Another lovely chapter from Liz Lemon Bennett, with lots of love and healing after the pain and storms. Beautifully done. I always feel that she has stayed true to herself as an author. Never taken an easy or popular route. But always true to these characters. I love how Bella now so clearly see’s Edward’s flaws, he is on no pedestal. And she loves him all the more for it.

Jess - Everything that Emmy just said. Truly lovely and absolutely spot on with these characters.

Teal - Le sigh...these two...oh how far they’ve come!


Merlin - O/S, SLASH, Arthur/Mulitple, Arthur/Merlin, Age-Difference, Power-play, BDSM


Posy -This is so not my usual type of story but I found myself glued to my screen. So intense! It takes so many taboo things (age disparity, gang banging, voyeurism, power differential) and puts them in one story but somehow at the end I was actually swooning at Merlin and Arthur together. Merlin understands Arthur like no one else does, and it is because he has been observing Arthur for so long. Merlin gives him exactly what he needs, but only when Arthur is ready for it.

Chele - This story is the epitome of what I love about the Merlin fandom. You can take the basest, much debauched sexual scenarios, and by the end of a small fic, it is love and tenderness, and I completely believe every moment. That, is magic.

Emmy - I was so glad I found this fic. Like the girls say it manages to be utterly filthy and debauched. Yet somehow fluffy and tender. PERFECTION! God bless the Merlin fandom.


Twilight, E/B, WIP, AH


Corie- I’m lucky enough to preread this breathtaking story. Last weeks update, when he said "Hang on, then, Little Bird," and then pinned her against a wall I might have melted. Reading them finally give in to their UST and find comfort in one another... no words. I have such a huge hard on for this story. It's everything I love from sweet characters to a great mystery. I love the twist in characters and setting of Madisonville, LA just adds another level to this. I would say now is a perfect time to start this if your not reading already.

Emmy - Oh I've recently started this fic. And loving it. Not got as far in as I'd like **shakes fist at RL**. A really good read - engaging.


Spartacus, AU, Agron/Nasir, Slash


Jeanne - Oh how I LOVE AU fic. Here we have a short, but potent one shot. Agron is still in the ludus, a celebrated gladiator. His prowess beings patronage from a Roman who likes to get some special treatment from beefy gladiators. In exchange for his service Agron only asks for one thing...to spend time with the wealthy Roman’s body slave, Nasir. *fangirl squee* This is hot, intense and still so close the emotions in canon.


Twilight, AU, WIP, E/B


Jess - I spent a good part of my weekend starting and catching up on this story. I am in love with the uniqueness of vamp mating in this fic. It’s got lots of goodies and plenty of intrigue still left to come! Cannot wait for the updates on this one!

Nico - I’m a little behind on this one but I am so excited to catch up! I couldn’t agree with Jess more I love the uniqueness of the vamps in this story and I am always excited to see an update. :)

Spartacus, Missing Moment, Agron/Nasir, Slash


Jeanne - Never has an article of clothing been so fucking sexy. Nasir claims Agron’s coat and uses it to stake a claim on his man. Another great Nasir topping fic that shows the complexity of the sexual relationship between to two manly warriors. They are sexy and in love, but they are also navigating a very new relationship. This is the “breaking-in” period (pun intended) and I love how we are shown how a gay couple can break out of stereotypes. Also, I fucking love it when Nasir orders around his gladiator boyfriend and literally leads him around by his cock. UNF!


Twilight, AH, Complete, Alice/Jasper


Jen - We did a full recc on this a bit ago. Alice finally returns home to her family, with Jasper by her side. Love the naughty going on while the family is just on the other side of the door.
This Jasper and Alice are just electric together.


Merlin, AH, Modern, Slash, Merthur


Emmy -I might have a tendency towards fluff, Bizarrely I don’t mind an angsty complete story IF I know that the slashy lovelies who MUST be together, are together and happy-chappies together and all smitten-kitten’s! Ergo this fic was perfect for me. I KNEW how it ended. The boys are endearing and everything looks like its stacked against them. Yet. (PS don’t you love it when great authors from one fandom write for your new fave fandom?!)


Twilight, E/B, WIP, AU


Nico-This story is so awesomely different in so many great ways. It sucked me in and then it went and threw in a sexy mysterious Edward with an accent and a way about him that just makes ya melt by his mannerisms on top of everything else he offers. :)


Merlin, AH, Modern, Age Difference, SLASH, Merthur


Emmy - Don’t you just love it when your fave authors from one fandom jump into your other fandom? Yep, yep, I do! So here is another of my fave fave authors! sadtomato has written a believable and somehow sweet tale of age difference fic. Arthur never comes across as manipulative or exploitive and his feelings for Merlin are sound. Sexy and sweet, with an edge.

Jen - Ditto, Em. Arthur cares so much for Merlin, and Merlin is just so sweet.


Twilight, AH, WIP, E/B


Jess - Ahhhh Cockyback’s in love... and hot in love sexy times are hot! JS

Teal - Oh hellll yeah. Time to enjoy the intensity of love!sex, Edward =)


Merlin, AU, Historical, Magic, (short)O/S, SLASH, Merthur


Emmy - This is like a wank fic. But only better. How? Because Merlin’s favourite fire magic does something deep inside to Arthur. At first it was anger, and now? ….....


Merlin, AH, WIP, Merthur, Slash


Jen - I love this ficlet that Fr333bird intended as a smutty one-off but has grown because these sweet school boys wouldn’t stop talking to her! The story is moving on from school, and the boys are even hotter now that they’re a few years older.


Twilight, AU, WIP, Jasper/Bella


Jen - I just love when this updates. It’s so funny and ridiculously sexy.

0 comments: