Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Talk Nerdy To Me: Boys in Glasses picspam

Photobucket
A periodic taste of geeky goodness from our resident GeekPerv©, Trin.



So the last few Talk Nerdy To Me posts have had some clear theme to them. Maybe you learned about some new way to make your phone even naughtier than it already was or read about all the upcoming amazing comic book movies you’ll get to see in 2011.

Well, lets not fool ourselves with this post. There is no rhyme or reason to it other than cute guys with glasses. So, without further ado please read the sign I made you all below so we can begin.



I will always love this picture. Glasses, ice cream and a nerd...HUZZAH!



Just think how much time you could spend discussing current events.


Members only jacket FTW!


Billy Hicks has the kind of smile that renders the sun useless.


I am a fan of astronomy. Maybe you could ask to borrow his telescope.


Pitter-patter so damn dapper.


And now I can guarantee that ALL of y’alls kitties are purring.

6 comments:

miss tejota said...

As a person who sports Ray-Ban Wayfarers as eyeglasses and has for the longest time, part of me loves the look, but then since everyone in the mother seems to want to wear these I'm also annoyed by the look.

Argh!

Regardless of my waffling, great post!

Jeanne said...

miss tejota, I've been sporting square wire frames for years. I was looking at getting the Ray-Ban Wayfarers this year, but it does seems like it's awfully trendy of late.

Also, guys seem to look so much sexier in those frames. Not fair. Oh well, what can you do?

TFX-Of KeepersoftheNaughtySparkle said...

miss tejota,

I would be a dirty dirty liar if I didn't say that there have been a few times I've gotten a little down over the fact that glasses are so trendy now. I remember when I was a kid HOPING my eyesight was bad enough for glasses. Hell, glasses happened to be one of the things that always made me crush on a guy (ex. Hubs has ALWAYS worn glasses).

Trendy or not they are hot on guys and girls and I will ride this trend out until the new thing is blood red contacts and I'll just keep on sporting my glasses. In the meantime it gives us something to look at 8) xoxo

Anonymous said...

choi seung-hyun.. yup he's so sexy with his glasses on

dellaterra said...

There's a photo missing here!

Check out Xavier Samuel in glasses, from GQ Australia in November 2010 (www.gq.com.au/life/people/twilights+xavier+samuel,6465). This photo was one of the inspirations for the recent fabulous Carlisle-Riley romp, Age Gaps, by conversed.

Chele681 said...

Oh, Dellaterra... Good call.