Monday, July 18, 2011

Team WussPerv: Warmth by KatieBelleCullen

Photobucket

Team Wussperv, this team is made up of myself, Emmy aka Pippapear, Jess aka Jessypt, Kim aka Kimpy0464, & Trin aka TFX or NaughtySparkle. Plus we might every so often have one of our other pervs crash our party, as the fluffy goodness appeals to them too much!

I'm sure you're wondering what the fuck a wussperv is, right? A wussperv is someone that is...

A) Tragically canon

B) Loathes angst (when in massive doses)

C) Loves smut

D) Needs a Happy-Ever-After

We love to read new fluffy recc’s. :) Please let us know your favourite WussPerv friendly fic. It might be Team WussPervs next recc!


The Team WussPerv Pick is...

Photobucket
Title: Warmth
Author: KatieBelleCullen
Chapters: 20
Words: 110,948
Reviews: 1494
Summary: The missing pieces of Bella and Edward's honeymoon. Please be warned, this story is lemony sweet!


Emmy - Let me tell you right off the bat: This is the ideal Team WussPerv pick!! We all know what is going to happen in this fic. As its the missing moments of Breaking Dawn! Obviously there are some serious downsides to this. Regardless of the quality of the writing, if you hated Breaking Dawn ~ you will not necessarily love this. BUT - Before you decide to not read this - please bear in mind that features EDWARD’s POV. Yes Edward. That sexy bit of repressed, gentlemany, slightly stalkery, bit hesitant but supery yummy vamp. Yes his POV. So instead of Bella whining and Jake freaking out - we have Edward. As such KatieBelleCullen shows us much of what we were hoping for from the fourth book (including much much smutty PWP!). So in fact the scenes that would have made BD enjoyable are actually included in this fic!

However although the description of the fic is labelled as missing honeymoon moments, this fic contains much more than this and in my humble opinion, this fic really excels when it does extend and test this brief to some of the other Edward/Bella moments of the fourth and final book. Edward and Nessie moments for example (be still my beating heart)! And in particular when Edward is very much stressing over what will happen next, before the big battle against the Voluturi and when Bella is acting weird and keeping secrets from him.......... Seeing those moments properly explored in an adult, loving relationship is much more satisfying. Hearing about intense goodbye sex? Reading angry make-up sex? Perfection! Especially as we all know how it ends! HAPPY! What more could a dirrrrrty WussPerv want? Well how about lots of lemons?

There averages out at least one per chapter. Yum, yum, yum. PLUS many of these lemons are in Edwards POV? Did I mention that? As it needs to be stated. I think my girls tell you how damn good it gets when Edward learns he can really let rip and give Bella what she’s always wanted - a really good hard and intense fuck - the consequences be damned. Which is actually exactly what Edward needed and wanted. No matter how hard (sniggers) he protested/resisted back in the day.....

I snapped my teeth together as I splayed my hands against the bed beneath me. But as I watched her thrust above me, her eyes closed tightly as she attempted to take her pleasure from me, my savage side returned with brute strength. The urge to take her, to possess her both inside and out became undeniable, and I curled my fingers against the mattress as I spoke between clenched teeth.

"What did I tell you, Bella?" I asked, my voice tight from the strain of pleasure. Her eyes snapped instantly open, and I smirked fiercely before continuing.

"It's what I can do to you."

As soon as the words left my lips, I used my grip on the mattress to shove myself upward, sending Bella and I hurtling off of the bed. The gossamer drapes whipped wildly around us as we were launched into the air, speeding in a vaulted curve towards the ground as our bodies remained connected in the most delicious of ways. As we flew, I flipped our bodies, forcing Bella below me as I held her firmly to my chest. Only a fraction of a second later, we hit hard against the ground, and the delicious crack of Bella's unbreakable back against the stone filled my ears as I landed hard on top of her, my erection slamming forcefully into her depths. The little whimper of pleasure that escaped her served to heighten my need, and I didn't hesitate as I pulled back, then pumped into her again, sheathing myself to the hilt.

"Oh, God," she cried once I was completely immersed in her folds.

Bella's desperate sounds seemed to sink through my skin and overwhelm my senses, and I grit my teeth as my length kicked sharply inside of her. She was so smooth and swollen around me that I could not stop myself from continuing, grinding myself roughly into her as I set a rhythm that was both faster and harder than I had ever been able to use with her before. With every harsh pump, I felt a fresh flood of her juices rise to greet me, and my erection seemed to swell further, as did my joy. I had wanted this for so long - wanted to be able to plunge into her without restraint, to take her with all the strength I possessed, to fuck her until we both reached our fill. And here, at long last, that dream had become reality. And a hell of a reality it was proving to be, too.


See what the blazes I mean? De-LISH!


This story meets ALL your Bella and Edward smutty needs - warm tender honeymoon sex, rougher honeymoon sex. Vampire sex, angry aggressive vampire sex. Make-up sex. Angry and or desperate sex. The list is ENDLESS! ;) BUT this story is so much more. As I say - those difficult and troubled scenes where Edward and Bella are threatened yet again with losing it all, and we see the reality of how sex and love would be impacted are just topnotch and on the money! Plus It gives us all those moments we wanted and needed and never-ever saw. So that we no longer have to curse those ruddy fade-to-blacks!




Jess - Attention all you Wusspervs and Smutlovers, this is the fic for you. Warmth is the story of Edward and Bella’s honeymoon on Isle Esme (and a whole lot more) as many of us would have love to see it. It starts out with them on the beach, and things go from tender and soft to intense and hard (twhs). We get to see them learn each other - body, heart, mind - in ways they’d both only imagined and dreamed about. Their exploration is intense and emotional and controlled as we would expect to see from someone like Edward. Once we got past the “I can’t touch you because you’re a fragile hime and I’m afraid I can’t prevent myself from killing you,” things really got good.

KatieBelleCullen treats us to both BPOV and EPOV. We see their insatiable need and the playful way they give in to and tease each other. Especially fun was the "exercise and stretching scene."


"Stretching the triceps is most important before lifting any heavy weights," he said softly, but I could hear a rough undercurrent starting to seep into his voice.

As Edward's right hand drifted down my arm and across my ribs, his thumb barely grazed the side of my breast, and I shivered again. Without pause, he continued to trail his fingers down my side until they came to rest around my hip.

"But since," he persisted, his left hand still holding my wrists above my head, "we will not be training with any weights this afternoon, I suggest we move. . .lower."


Oh yeah! That little workout got quite frisky and bendy and hot and intense. There are so many yummy moments in here that will leave you panting and begging for strawberries. Seriously, I will never look at a strawberry the same again.


A sudden, throaty sound made my eyes snap open. I could have sworn Edward had just moaned. I watched, amazed, as his eyes followed the pink trail from my lips to my chin, then back up again. I stared back up at him, not daring to move as he let the remnants of the strawberry drop to the table. Ever so slowly, he lifted his finger to my chin, then dragged it upwards, following the trail of juice to my mouth. Once his cold finger reached my lip, he swept it back and forth for a moment, coating my lip with the acquired juice, then raised his eyes to mine. They were like two smoldering embers, and my breath caught in my throat as I felt the warmth of a different blush begin to tingle between my legs.


Ladies (and gents), if you need a little fluff, a little (okay, a lot) of happy, hot sexy times, then pull up a chair, grab a bowl of strawberries, and get on him it.


Trin - Let me start off by admitting I am NOT a huge fan of Breaking Dawn. Pretty much after the headboard broke I was a little checked out. However, if it had been anything like the deliciousness KatieBelleCullen gives us then I’d be singing a totally different tune.

This is a wonderful fluffy story as everyone else has already said it more than just some Isle Esme. Even better than that...we get some of Edward’s POV and I’m always a sucker to get in on his thoughts. Warmth doesn’t disappoint by keeping true to how Edward would think and react as he learns Bella’s body.

I pinched the bridge of my nose for the thousandth time that night, trying futilely to ban the racy images from my head.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!"

Why was I so unable to shove these lurid visions from my mind? It was as if I were a mere human, only able to focus on one measly subject at a time. I was a vampire for Christ's sake! My immortal mind was specifically designed to work through many different avenues simultaneously - able to obtain, process, and separate hoards of information in several different categories all in an instant. But if someone were to hear my thoughts right now. . .I shook my head ruefully. Never, never before had my advanced mind been so wholly stymied by a single, solitary image.

It was the image of Bella, immersed in the throes of passion, crying out to me, screaming my name.

"Edward!" she cried as I-

I grit my teeth with an audible snap. This was absolutely ridiculous and completely perverted by all accounts. And so unsettling! I had never had the entirety of my immortal intelligence so completely overwhelmed by one thought - so hopelessly dominated by one memory.



As Jess said once Edward gets over the fear of killing Bella it just gets so hot and lemony. If you like some sweet smuttiness than this story is for you.

In the next instant, Edward leapt towards me, sending a cataclysmic boom echoing against the walls of our cottage as our stone bodies collided. As we flew backwards with the speed of lightning, I noticed with delight that I was still very much aware of my surroundings. I could see and feel everything with surprising clarity - every individual stone on the walls as they whizzed by, the feel of the wind as it whipped through my hair, Edward's strong arms locked tightly around my waist, and - of more immediate consequence - the wooden headboard of our lovely, white bed, that was less than a foot behind me, destined for certain destruction. No sooner had the thought crossed my mind than my body sprung into action, my legs locking around Edward's waist as I threw my hands behind me, anticipating the inevitable crash of my back against the headboard. As soon as my stone fingers brushed against the edge, I gripped it as tenderly as possible, then used my arms to cushion the blow of our unbreakable bodies against the weak and fragile wood. Only a fraction of a second later, I felt my back hit the headboard, and I arched backwards sharply, narrowly avoiding shattering the tender wood. But as the entire bed shook violently from the impact, the inertia of our movement continued, causing my head to jerk backwards and smash against the wall behind us, lodging it a few centimeters deep into the painted, blue stone.

As the deafening crack of splintering stone tore through the air, shock began to overtake me. Had Edward just. . .pounced me? I simply couldn't believe it. Edward would never, ever be so rough with me.



Their time together once Bella has changed it just so deliciously sweet and sexy but still feels very true to their characters. After having to repress their sexual desires for so long it’s so nice to see them give into the a primal need and enjoy themselves. Thoroughly.

Immediately, I heaved her back up, then bucked my hips toward her before wrenching her back down, using the angle to strike deeply within her, hitting her in places I hadn't been able to before. As the satisfying slap of our hips cracked through the air, another wild moan tumbled from her lips, and the sound seemed to wrap around me, filling my mind with it's luscious timbre. There was nothing that excited me more than the throaty mewls of my Bella's pleasure, and I kept up my pace eagerly, tossing her up before hammering her back down to me, thrusting my hips to greet her with every stroke. As I worked below her, I watched, enthralled, as Bella's head bobbed limply on her shoulders, her full breasts bouncing to the rhythm of my motion.

Fuck, yeah. That's it, Bella, I mentally coaxed her. Give in. Give it up for me.


This story is perfect for any WussPerv...it’s fluffy and smutty and has Edward and Bella. I’d also really suggest for you to recommend this story to that person in your life who just admitted to you how much they liked Twilight but wished Stephenie Meyers hadn’t just faded to black.

0 comments: