Saturday, July 2, 2011

Pervy Picspiration Banner Winners




This month we have TWO winners of the Pervy Picsperation Banner Challenge! Congratulations to...



Entry #4 by MarianinNYC



Entry #8 by SirenSongx



Emmy says: As always a fab selection of sexy banners.
My 2 faves - apart from the winners of course - are:

Entry #2 - I love the lighting effects and the three images used. Plus the theme is one I love!

Someone write me that please!!!

Entry #6 - again I love how it's been put together the images used and how the effects have created atmosphere. I also love how it's a mix of playful and sexy! Again I want someone to write me the story please!!!


As always, we would like to thank everyone that participated, and we hope that they will be back in four weeks for our next challenge.

If you are interested in adopting any of the banners that were made for this challange go over to the adoption thread in the TwiFicPics’s forum.

Feel free to contact contest@twificpics.com with any questions.

0 comments: