Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Lemon Report 9/20/11





Photobucket
The Lemon Report - Fancy finding out what is on the FF bookshelves of the Pervy Girls of the PPSS? The lemon report lets you know our personal favourite updates of the week, and why you should give the fic a try.... It’s a great place to trawl for new recc’s and don’t forget to share your favourite update with us by leaving us a comment.

In some cases, the Lemon Report may contain spoilers. Please read with caution.


Acronym Guide


AU - Alternate Universe
AH - All Human
WIP - Work in Progress
O/S - One Shot
OOC - Out of Character
WP - Wussperv
Slash/Femslash - Features homosexual characters and romance.





AH WIP (drabblish) Jasper


Jess - Oh ladies, if you’re not reading this you’re missing out. This is one of the hottest little bits of goodness I’ve read in a long time. Told in “drabbles” that post multiple times a day, we watch as Jasper struggles with his sexuality and all the exploration (ahem) that goes with it. The pairing(s), which I’ll leave a mystery (because they will literally rock your face off), are so fuckawesome. Seriously, it’s so good!

Jen - Take one earnest and honest with himself Jasper, add the support of one feisty bff Bella, and you get Jasper having some steamy times exploring his sexuality. Older Carlisle will fuel fantasies for months to come.

Jeanne - I love hot, sexy slash actions, and this story has it in spades, but that’s not why I love it. It is Jasper’s journey of self discovery. How he deals with the realization that he is attracted to men. I also love his honest and loving relationship with his best friend, Bella. This story also features one of the hottest Carlisles around. UNF!

Teal - This little ficlet has been such a gem, not only because of the frequent mini updates but how enthralling Jasper’s self-discovery has been every step of the way. While the variety of partners and the lemons have been such fun, I’ve really loved the deeper side of things. And of course, it seems there is hope for my favorite boy to be with Jasper, so I’m bouncing in my seat for this!

Emmy - What I like best about this fic, is how honest Jasper’s journey is. I also like how realistic it is. He doesn not come out the closet and find everlasting love with the first boy he flirts with. Instead he finds that just because he might like boys more than girls, he still has to deal with all the trials and tribulations of love and lust.

Trin - I must echo all the other ladies words about how honest and earnest Jasper’s point of view is as he take this journey into his sexuality. His relationship with his bff Bella brings the sweet and then OMG the HOT unfity times he has as he discovers who he is. HAVE MERCY!




AH Complete E/B


Jess - This funny (and at times sad) journey has finally come to an end. The ending was... perfect. Exactly as I imagined it with these two doin’ it in Ireland! ::happy sigh::

Emmy - God I loved this story. This concluding chapter was just perfect and lit my soul. Beautiful writing and a lovely story! (Irish sexing ftw!)




AH, O/S, E/J, Slash


Jen - This is a very sexy treat. One of the sweetest Jaspers ever. The whole o/s is made of UNF.

Emmy- Hel-lo!!!! I really liked this. I am a huge fan of bornonhalloween’s wrting and stories. Loved this.

Jess - um wow. Just... so good. This is a brilliantly told story full of emotion, hope, love, and some really well done, understated UST.




AH, Outtake, Ed/Leah


Jeanne - It’s the honeymoon! Shit, what can a spaztastic Ed/Leah shipper like me say other than FUCKING SWOON! Can Edward get any hotter/sweeter? Can Leah be any happier? OMFG YES! I love. *flails*

Jess - SWOON! Just love these two so freaking much!

Jen - Sigh. This is like that annual taste of cotton candy- so fucking sweet and just melt in your panties mouth.

Chele - So perfect. I’ll take all I can get of these two.




AU, WIP, Leah/Nahuel


Jeanne - FINALLY! I think I need a cigarette after that. Seriously, why is there not more Nahuel smut fic? I could watch that sexy as fuck hybrid vamp fuck all day long. This was a big turning point in the plot as well. I’m just a whore who had to read this chapter three times before my pervy brain could see past the fuckhottness of these two getting it on.

Jen - I too was stunned stupid after reading this most anticipated chapter. Leah and Nahuel are so hot together.

Chele - Such a refreshing pairing and captivating storyline. So glad that the smut is so wicked hot.




AH, Complete, Jacob/Emmett


Jeanne - While I was sad that Conversed wrapped this story up, I am so in love with how she did it. I love these two sexy, kind-hearted men. I’m going to miss them. I guess I’ll just have to reread it, again.

Emmy - I just adored this series, and I love the whole merry clan that have featured in The Age Gap Series! In fact I reread the other parts of this series - as Riley/Carlilse and Jasper/Edward are such cuties. I want more please. Of any of them! Oh & Conversed? Can Seth find Mr Right too please? Poor bastard is still pining after Edward.....

Jen - Oh, these boys. So hot. So much said and unsaid in so few words. Conversed knows how to give just enough to make you fall in love and feel happy for their future but still leaves you yearning for more.

Chele - I love it when an author can take a non-canon pairing, keep the character’s canon personality traits, and make me believe their love. This did that for me. The hotness was more than a bonus.




AH, WIP, E/B


Jen - Phone sex. That is all.

Emmy - Ditto! Sizzling phone sex..... Will they meet?




AH, O/S, Bella/Carlisle, Cheating


Jeanne - If you are a fan of Bella/Carlisle you should have Masterperv Theater on Alert. lazykate wrote this latest one shot and it is fucking sexy and a little bit naughty. Carlisle is an intense photographer who is also the husband of Bella’s boss. (FYI: Bella is also dating Edward.) Their connection and the sexual intensity of this fic is AMAZING! I want more, NOW!

Jess - ::click:: I almost don’t want to say more. This was just unbelievably hot.

Jen - lazykate and her drrrrty Carlisle loving partner in crime, Brits23, give good smut. Hot, adult, Carlisle-centric smut. Panty explosions guaranteed.

Chele - Captivating and fuckhot from the first frame. The latest installment of Masterperv Theater did not disappoint. Unf.




AH, WIP, E/B


Teal - Le sigh. While the long distance relationship is rough, they’re working so hard now, and that makes me sooooo happy! It seems as though the roughest waters have passed and now they’re both starting to live again. It’s nice to see them in a comfortable place, both in their emotional and physical relationship.

Emmy - Reality bites - with our loved up pair being separated by the ocean. As real life reclaimed them. But thankfully holidays and flights make for sweet reunions...




AH, WIP, SLASH, E/J (sorta) Multiple Pairings (inc 3somes)


Emmy - I don’t particularly like FarDareisMai2’s Jasper that much! But I do really like this fic. I particularly like her Edward, younger, more innocent, fresher, more eager than Jasper... But as he explores his sexuality is he going to be expoexploitedeven destroyed by world wisely, experienced and hungry Jasper? A Jasper who shows no prejudice over who will grace his bed.... But isn’t very good at extending Edward the same privilege...

Jen - oooh! Emmy took the words from my mouth. I wanted to smack Jasper, but damn he’s an amazing lover. So sexy.




AH, WIP, Edward/Jasper, Slash


Teal - This fic has been filled with more UST than I have seen in a looooong time. While business has kept Jasper and Edward from truly gettin’ down to business, if you know what I mean, they still allowed themselves a few moments to release some of that tension. They can rub and tease on each other as much as they want, as far as I’m concerned!

Jen - I can’t even be coherent about Sixty-Five Hours. Jasper is such a a cocky, smooth, sexy motherfucker. Seeing him chip away at staid, uptight Edward’s defenses chapter by chapter has been such fun. The UST is off the chart, and the first lemon is as explosive as I’d hoped it would be.




AH, WIP, E/B


Teal - As always, I loved this update and how much Edward and Bella have opened up to one another. Despite how confused they get at times and the mistakes they make, we know they’re on this journey together, and they both want the same destination. So sweet.

Jen - *sigh* These two. So hot. So adorable. Love seeing them grow in their relationship and seeing each of them becoming more confident in themselves.




AH, O/S, E/J, Slash


Jen - Adorable, smutty crackfic!

Emmy - This is adorable. I particularly loved the Dr Cullen bits - I thought at first that was Edward. So funny.




AH, Complete, E/B, Fetish


Chele - This looks to be the final chapter of the story of our beloved cowpoke and his hu-cow. FetishFanfic gives us a proud, beautiful glimpse into their lives an the ways they are able to be whole beings, inclusive of their sexuality in their everyday lives.

Jess - This was an absolutely gorgeous way to end this story. There’s so much I could say, but just read it.




AH, WIP, E/J, Slash


Jen - These sweet, sweet boys can’t get enough of one another now that they know they don’t hate each other. Edward’s desperation to take Jasper’s virginity is intense. Their realizations after the deed is done is as touching as the fucking was hot.

Emmy - Yeah I totally love this fic too. This is one of the best versions of this storyline I have read. these two and their experimentation is fun, hot and cute.

1 comments:

Luckystar815 said...

Oooh thank you, guys! You know how to make me happy :)
At some point I thought I should cut down on the physical part of my kids' relationship, but then those little smexy scenes sort of wrote themselves and I decided to keep them. Physical part of any relationship is important, so why ignore it? And it's always fun to read, IKR?