Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Talk Nerdy To Me: How geeks say I love you



A biweekly taste of geeky goodness from our resident GeekPerv©, Trin.


Okay y’all, it’s that time of year when commercialized “I Love Yous” are everywhere you turn.  If you are a nerd at heart or want to share your heart with a nerd here are some ideas to let them know that you think you have real CHEMISTRY.

Here are two examples of Valentine’s Day cards I made last year using my hands and the periodic table.  (please excuse the shitty pictures, this was before I ditched my 3G for my iPhone4)


If you aren’t feeling crafty yourself here’s a great idea and you can have them in your hands today.  These are printable 80’s throwback video game cards that you can give out.


Nothing says love like Binary
 
You make me hard as metal
Is there any lover greater than robot love?  I say not.  This is a perfect gift for the guy or girl in your life.
At $2.25 this is a STEAL!  I know it looks a little rudimentary, but I’m sure if you have a comic lover in your life they will adore this.



This makes me want to learn how to cross stitch JUST so I can make this for someone.




Do you get a goofy grin on your face when you think of your valentine?  Why don’t you tell him or her how much extra Serotonin is coursing through your body thanks to them..  This beautiful necklace is the molecular strand for Serotonin.
You can always wear these FOR your special someone...I bet it’d stroke that ego of theirs if you wore the red ones.

Music Geeks
Digital meets analog to form a beautiful marriage.  I know there are a ton of music geeks out there that miss making real mixed tapes (like ME!) so why not make their phone into one huge mix tape.  The cherry on top would be to make them a playlist of all the songs that make you think of them to keep in there phone.  A mixed tape is a love letter that sings to our soul.


I hope you all have wonderful Valentine’s Days filled with love and naughtiness.
I less than three you all. xoxo

1 comments:

miss tejota said...

Great post. My crafty heart wants to that zombie cross-stich.