Friday, November 11, 2011

Pervy Picsperation 11-11-11

Photobucket

Emmy wants your words. (amongst other things...) Every week Emmy will post a pic or 2 - containing phwoarrrr-worthy blokes from across the seas, some hunks from closer to home and sometimes some dangerously delish knickers and lingerie. What do we want from you in return? Well...... We want you to be inspired by these pics and to leave Emmy a delish drabble or longer story, or even a new chapter of an existing WIP, inspired by the pic(s). Remember it can be from ANY fandom you wish...

Leave your story offering in the comments section and, if you want to, post it to your FF account (pm the link to Emmy at http://www.fanfiction.net/~pippapear) mentioning the PPSS, by the following Thursday morning. (If you need more time, please don’t hesitate in still sending it to Emmy when you are done! We will still read and feature it!)

Each Friday Emmy will reveal her faves and at the same time post the next pervy picspiration for your pleasure. Non-Canon writers don’t despair - Emmy might be tragically WussPerv©, but there are plenty of equal opportunity pervs in the pack longing to read those if Emmy turp’s out.

Emmy is DYING to see what dirty delights you are going to come up with...

*Please make sure your story offering is in line with our mission statement


Please do give me some feedback if you are no longer finding the pics inspiring, or you think you need more than a week to get an entry together - please do let me know in the comments below, or on twitter, or on my ff profile.

So one delish new entry this week!! Inspired by autumn colours and hazes.













The lovely Sxkitn returns yet again for us!!!! I am super impressed that she has managed to be inspired for a third week and she was able to treat us yet again to some non-canon coupling delights of the Bella/Emmett kind in For the Klien’s ch 3. She embraced the leaves flavour in this week’s teasy brilliant chapter for us! Oh and introduced a little hint of GeekPeter too...

Please review and send her some love.


We relaunched our joint contest with TwiFicPics for a monthly pervtastic banner competition! Read more about it here Pervy Banner TwiFicPics Competition. Make sure you go look! There were AMAZING entries yet again. And keep your peeers peeled for the new banner comp soon!



So please, please PLEASE go show Sxkitn
some review love. We always want more, please let them know it was worth their while to get inspired.


So this week? Lets get dirty in the rain.... Whether you want to watch the rain and keep cozy and dry (wet) indoors, or whether you want to be out wet, and slippery in the rain, getting busy. Go for it! Perhaps you are watching and waiting whilst someone gets soaked right through in the rain. Perhaps you are singing or dancing in the rain. Go on let your mind run rampant - what fandom do you think these pics would fit? Anything firing you?
Remember you can take the prompt anyway and get writing! Or you can be inspired in ANY way by the pics and write something tasty - it doesn’t matter! Just write me something.

Whatever the pics below do to you - write it... No matter what smutty delights they unlock.
SO what do these pics do for you, do to you? Just go for it and WRITE anything for ANY FANDOM that the pics or prompt inspires..!

Write me anything - be it Slash, FemmeSlash, AU or AH, canon or even OOC... AND remember for any fandom... Perhaps one of the pics inspires you to write a new chapter in a work-in-progress, or try something new. Be it a drabble, be it a one-shot or be it a WIP, just write for me. Make it sexy, make it sweet and tender, make it sensuous, erotic or downright naughty. Your call. Just let the inspiration take you - be you a BNA or an innocent virgin, wanting your Pervy Picspiration cherry popped for fun. Write whatever the pics inspire in you.....













I’m waiting.........

11 comments:

Tiffany said...

Dancing in the rain was always one of my favorite things to do when I was young. There was just something that called to me from the puddles. Of course, playing in the rain was not one of my father’s favorite things for me to do. He used to scold me. “Bella, you’ll catch a cold out there. It’s time to come in out of the rain.” With a pouty face on, I’d sadly trudge inside and into the bathtub where warm water and bubbles awaited me. Now don’t get me wrong, bubbles and warm water were fun too, but there is nothing like the feeling of fresh rain.

It’s this memory that has prompted me to run outside into the downpour. At 24 years old, I still play in the rain. As I run around letting the fresh water pour down on me I can’t help but squeal and giggle in delight. Delight that I can still have fun playing in the rain and NOW my dad won’t come out and make me go inside. Of course, I’ll still go inside and take a warm bubble bath after my excursion. I did learn something from my dad believe it or not. As I spin around and around in the courtyard outside of my apartment I smile widely and wish I had someone to share this moment with. Just when I think I can’t spin anymore, he walks out of the building. He doesn’t seem to be in a hurry like usual. Could it be that he likes to play in the rain too? No, that doesn’t seem possible. Emmett is too serious, too get down to business to play in the rain. A girl can hope though. His large muscular frame and those dimples are to die for. I bet he can hold skittles in those dimples. This thought brings an even bigger smile to my face. Emmett and I have been neighbors for a couple of months now. He moved in after I did. We both attend college here in Raleigh. He studying computer engineering, and me studying art. We pass each other in the hall nearly every day but I still haven’t worked up the nerve to say hello. Maybe one day. Anyways, back to Earth Bella! I decide it’s probably time to go back inside from my rain play and round the corner to the front door of the apartment building. That’s when I see it. Emmett Cullen, splashing in the puddles with a huge grin on his face. Dear God, this cannot be true. I must be dreaming. I pinch myself and yelp so loud it disturbs his splashing. He looks at me sheepishly from underneath impossibly long eye lashes. I give myself a half a second pep talk and manage to say hello. Emmett waves and comes running over. “I saw you dancing in the rain and you looked so free just spinning around and around and I had to come see for myself what you were enjoying,” he says. “It’s like being 6 again. My mom always made me come in out of the rain. She said I’d catch a cold” “OMG” I think to myself, “Bella, this man is perfect for you. At least for now,” the little devil on my shoulder says. “My dad used to tell me the same thing. He sure knew how to ruin my fun,” I tell him. I hear the voice in my head telling me to invite him in for some hot chocolate to warm up after our fun in the rain and without thinking I blurt out the invite. Emmett readily agrees and we trudge up the stairs, into the building and to our doors. Why yes, Emmett does live next door to me. He agrees to come to my apartment after changing clothes.

Tiffany said...

part two...
Twenty minutes and a cup of hot chocolate later we are talking like old friends. “Bella, I have something to confess. I’ve been trying to work up the nerve to talk to you since that first day I nearly knocked you down in the hallway when I was moving in.” I can feel my face turn bright red and I try to hide behind my long brown hair. “I think you’re beautiful.” WOW, ok seriously I must be dreaming. The next thing I know Emmett is leaning towards me and then BAM his lips are on mine and OMG I am in heaven. His lips are so smooth and warm and boy o boy does he know what he’s doing. I feel his tongue against my lips and open my mouth to accept him in. “You hussy,” says the angel. “WooHoo Go Bella Go Bella,” says the devil. Against all I have ever been taught I lean towards this bear of a man and shove my hands into his curly, unbelievable soft hair. I feel more than hear the groan I have elicited from him. My body reacts and I am sure Emmett can hear my pulse pounding in my neck. O yep, he does, or at least I think he does. He trails his lips down my neck. He’s so warm and I am so cold. But not for long. Emmett’s pulls back from me and with a look I tell him it’s ok. I have given him the go ahead for what will prove to be the best night of my life, so far. His large hands pull me onto his lap. As I straddle his legs, I give his hair a tug to move his head back so that I can have full access to his lips. As I kiss him with all I have I feel his hands move to my shirt and pulling away quickly, but not quick enough, he pulls the t-shirt over my head. He must like what he sees because immediately I feel him grow impossibly harder underneath my butt. I know he’s uncomfortable and that I should assist him with his little, er quite large, problem, but I just can’t move. His mouth is doing sinful things to my breasts. He weighs one in his big bear paw hand while he teases the other with his tongue. I feel like I could spontaneously combust. This man has gotten me from freezing cold to molten hot in mere minutes. I force Emmett to stop what he is doing, against my better judgment and lead him back to my bedroom. As we enter I notice Emmett stops and stands in the doorway blushing. I lift my eyebrow at him and he explains. “I have always wondered what you were doing on the other side of that wall that separates our beds. I lay awake listening to you at night. Your soft snore, your cries of passion as you touch yourself. Never did I imagine I would end up here, in your bedroom, about to ravish your beautiful body.” I feel like I have stopped breathing. Emmett crosses the room to me and slowly peels my yoga pants off of my body. He hisses as he realizes I have worn no panties. “Hey, a girl can hope right?” He laughs. A big manly laugh and I realize I thing that might be the best noise in the world. As he pushes me back onto the bed I take his shirt off of him. HOLY CRAP! This man was built for a woman to worship. Rock solid muscles from head to toe. “I bet he could lift more than I weigh with his big toe,” I think to myself. I giggle and Emmett stops what he’s doing and looks at me. I shake my head and pull at the waist band of his sweats. He gets the idea and nearly rips them from his body.

Tiffany said...

part 3...
It’s then that I see what’s been hiding, or not hiding, in those pants. Pure perfection and it’s mine, all mine. For today anyways. Emmett doesn’t waste any time and heads right back in for my neck. I reach down and slowly stroke him from base to tip. He hisses and throws his head back in pleasure. There is no need for foreplay. My body is ready and waiting for his. He slowly rolls a condom on his manhood and I watch in anticipation. I’m not a virgin but I am scared of what is about to happen. I have never been with anyone as big as Emmett. He senses my apprehension and whispers to me, “Don’t worry Bella, I would never hurt you.” If possible, my heart melts a little more. Emmett eases my knees apart and slowly, inch by inch, eases himself inside of me. The feeling is amazing. I am so full and I can feel every glorious inch of this man. This glorious man. Emmett gives me a moment to acclimate myself to him before he starts moving inside of me. At first it is slow long thrusts. As my body heats up even more I urge him to go faster, harder and even faster. I can’t take it anymore and roll him over so I am on top of him now. He is so deep inside of me I feel like I will split right in two. I start to ride him with a purpose. Short shallow strokes then long deep ones. Eventually Emmett comes to his senses and finds his way to my hot spot. He uses his thumb to urge me on. Rubbing my clit in just the right way. I can feel the explosion coming and I know Emmett is close too. Our bodies are red and covered in a sheen of sweat. I reach back and play with is balls and it’s THEN that I heard the most amazing sound. The sound of Emmett coming while he screams my name. “BELLAAAAAAAAAA!” I can’t hold back any more and just as Emmett explodes I feel myself come around him. It is the best orgasm I have ever had and I can feel another one coming. Three orgasms and an hour later I curl up next to this man. This glorious, amazing, man. As I lay there wrapped in his huge warm arms I think to myself, “And to think, this started with a splash in the rain.” Emmett must have a sixth sense because he turns me to face him and says, “You up for some more puddle splashing?”

LastAboard said...

Hi Emmy! I've got a one-shot that was inspired by your Pervy Picspirations for this week - it's just under 10K words but I'm new to this and just opened a FF account to post to today. I'm waiting for the FF two day posting waiting period to be over before I can post, so I'll probably be sending you the link rather last minute! Thought I'd let you know since it might be cutting it close to your usual deadline!

Jeanne said...

Tiffstar,

I'm flailing like an spaz over your Bella/Emmett. I LOVE these two! GAH! Emmy will be sure to link to your fic in the next post. Please email us at pervpack@gmail.com if you post it on FFnet or Twilighted, so we can make sure to reference your profile in the post.

Now go write more sexy Emmett. *cracks whip at you*

Jeanne said...

LastAboard,

Hey, Emmy is swamped with Real Life shiz, but we have you down on the list for the next post. Just comment here or email us at pervpack@gmail.com with a link to your fic once it's up. No worries.

We can't wait to read your fic.
:)
Jeanne

Tiffany said...

Hey Thanks! That was my very first fic!! I am pretty proud of it! :-)

Emmy said...

Hi LastAboard! Thank you! We got your link! :)
Look out for tomorrows post!
Much love Emmy.
x x

Emmy said...

Hi Tiffstar!
Thanks for posting your story! :)
Did you have a ff.net or LJ profile that the story is posted to?
Or a profile we can direct our readers towards?
:)
Thanks.
Much love
Emmy.
x x

Tiffany said...

Hello lovlies! I have been on vaca and just got a FF account set up. I will try to transfer my story over there sometime this week and continue on the Bella/Emmett adventure!

Tiffany said...

FINALLY I got the story up and going at ff.net the story ID is 7577452 I am not sure where to find a direct link to the story but its there AND there is a 2nd juicy chapter up!!