Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Talk Nerdy To Me: Music Geeks


A periodic taste of geeky goodness from our resident GeekPerv©, Trin.



For this post I thought it would be fun to talk about one of my favorite geeks out there. Music Geeks. This is for the guys and girls who would lock themselves in their room and felt like they were more amongst friends with their music than people.



“Rockstar by That Dog This is like a Music Geek’s anthem.
Could you sign my guitar?
Can I take a picture with a rock star?
Your face wallpapers my walls.
Here's my number, when you're in town give me a call.
I know I don't know you, but I'm in-love.
The bad reviews kills me 'cause I know what you're made of.
I have ten copies of you on the cover.
When I went to see you, got a ride from my mother.
Your CD singles comfort my ears.
Your unplugged songs bring me to tears.
I see your video in my dreams.
Can I shake your hand, you're totally supreme?


A music geek would make sure your music collection is compatible before your first date.


Don’t be surprised if this is the kind of place you would go on that first date.


500 Days of Summer is the perfect example of how a single song can create an entire relationship.


Doesn’t this sum it up?


He sings softly in your ear as you fall asleep...wait a minute is music really Edward Cullen?


Music makes everyone hotter. Case in point: The Gos holding a bag is HOT...but holding a guitar FLIBITY GIBBITS!!!



Obviously sticking to the Twi-world we can’t overlook how nice Bobby looks with a guitar in hand.


I think the look on Kristen’s face says it all. Musical hands can play your body like an instrument.


Ohai Mr. Rathabone a guitar AND glasses! Perfect combination.


The music geek might be quiet most of the time, but just wait until he or she makes it to a show and you will see passion in every note they listen to or play.


Try not to take it personally when they label all of their records and give you a 20 minute lesson on how to properly handle vinyl.


Happy listening everyone.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my.... first congrats for the site, i read all of you weekly from spain.

ok, now i need to say that the song in these post it´s the worst i ever heard. it´s just so bad, like the music and the letter were made apart, and then VOILA!

(Sorry if i´m insulting your teaste in music, it´s no my intention)

Regardless, i love the site!!
Cheers!