Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bri Gets in the Holiday Sprit with Mischief & Mistletoe



Mischief & Mistletoe

10,942

43/19

Written for jandco and withthevampsofcourse’s “A Very Cullen Christmas” contest/co written by edwardzukorocks & JDSK



It's about that time...December is upon us and I don't know about you, but I've been in the mood for some Christmas one-shots. So, last week I went digging around, hoping to find something.

I came across the link for the WTVoC/jandco Christmas Collaboration Contest and hit the fucking motherload.

I landed on Mischief & Mistletoe and loved it right away. You probably know by now that I prefer longer one-shots, as I like the relationship to be built and so that we can see the connection a bit before all the fucking begins. :)

In M&M, Edward and Bella are seemingly at odds with one another...both going out of their way to irritate the other. Of course, it's all a tale of miscommunication and it's fun to see how it plays out. From the first time we see them at the sorority Christmas party, to their insightful conversation on their road trip, to their flirtatious looks and touches while Christmas shopping, to that final look before all the hot action begins, this is a fun, fluffy, and funny ride to go on.

Go grab yourself a spiked hot chocolate and settle in for a festive read featuring my three favorite things: Edward, Bella and smut.

0 comments: