Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Wusspervs are looking for a Heatwave....



Team Wussperv this team is made up of myself, Nina aka Ninapolitan, Bri aka Antiaol & Emmy aka Pippapear. I'm sure you're wondering what the fuck is a wussperv right? A wussperv is someone that is...

A) Tragically canon
B) Loathes angst (in massive doses)
C) Loves smut

Heatwave

Shiloh

It's really hot out, and Bella takes a dip to cool down, a la naturale. Edward has no choice but to join. One-shot lemony zest, vampire Edward.


This one-shot was a fun, quick and super hot read. It's AU and I do love me a virgin vampire Edward as much as the next girl. We get a little seductress in Bella, too (I know, shocking, right?), but she manages to get her way. And holy hell if it isn't hot as hell when she does. Also, I wouldn't mind seeing that shower scene eluded to at the end of the o/s. *big grin*

Heatwave is perfect if you want a little pick me up, if you've been inundated with angst lately in your reading, or if you simply want to jump your hubs. 4.5/5

I think what I like best about this fic (other than the fact its completely fucking brassic at the moment - & this fic warmed me up a right treat! ), is the fact that Bella gets to have some fun in this. Naughty, wilful, playful Bella makes an appearance and manages to sizzle her icy cold boyfriend and his chastity into puddles of sweat (& other bodily fluids! ;] ). Bella takes control whilst swimming during a rare heatwave in Forks... Another reason why I love this fic? It makes me think how good the water scene in Breaking Dawn could have been. This story is sexy, hot and still light hearted, then it notches up the chemistry & heat some more and turns deliciously frantic. I do love it when Edward starts to lose control. All in all this is the perfect one-shot for a wussperv. Major doses of sex, sizzle & sweetness. 4.5 swimming cozzies out of 5 (but if you're with Edward who needs a cozzie?) ;).

I love one-shots. I really love virginal Vampward one-shots were he's slightly OOC but just enough to give in like a good boy.

Unrelenting, horny Bella is a force to be reckoned with in this story. She teases poor Edward until he gives in and they have their water relations the way it should have fucking happened in BD.

Anyway, if you're looking for a hot little ditty to remind you of the hot weather we're not having, check out Heatwave. You won't be disappointed...promise. 4.5/5



The three of us are exceptionally proud of our wussperv status and do our best to beg and plead with people to share with us their findings. So, if you've got a wussperv rec for us, send it to me at ninapolitan@pervpackssmutshack.com

0 comments: